Founded in 1999, GES develops, sells, and supports a software suite aimed at managing and maintaining property assets.
Our clients rely on GES' systems to maximize their operational efficiencies, lower their costs, and improve the delivery of services.
GES product offerings are grouped into four distinct lines:
- MAINT – Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- PROPRE – Computerized Housekeeping Management System
- SARRA – Asset Management Software
- SERVOX – Call Center and Dispatch
At GES, these values are the core of our corporate identity:
The GES Difference
- Unparalleled customer service
- Dedicated team focused on meeting customer needs
- Experienced professionals trained in best practices for implementation
- A complete and integrated solution
GES is a subsidiary of Harris Computer Systems Harris Computer Systems. Harris seeks to provide versatile and complete solutions at all levels of local government, utilities, and electricity as well as schools across North America.
The company employs 2250 industry experts and supports more than 10,000 customers and business partners.