A Subsidiary of Harris Computer SystemsGES Technologies is a subsidiary of Harris Computer Systems. Harris seeks to provide turnkey software solutions to all levels of local government, utilities, water and electricity as well as industrial companies, schools and healthcare across North America. The company employs over 1,500 experts who are involved with more than 9,000 customers and business partners.
Founded in 1999, GES Technologies est une entreprise spécialisée dans la gestion de l'entretien des bâtiments et des industries.
More than XXXXXX clients rely on GES Technologies' systems to maximize their operational efficiencies, lower their costs and improve the delivery of services.
GES Technologies product offerings are grouped into four distinct lines:
- MAINT - Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- PROPRE - Computerized Housekeeping Management System
- SARRA - Asset Management Software
- Servox - Call Center and Dispatch
The GES Technologies Difference
- Unparalleled customer service;
- Dedicated team focused on meeting customer needs;
- Experienced professionals trained in best practices for implementation;
- A complete and integrated solution.