To make sure that your investment is as cost-effective as possible GES Technologies is commited to providing you with exceptional customer support no matter which product you buy. Therefore, you and your company can focus on your speciality while we focus on our products and services in order to serve you as effectively as possible.
GES Technologies is committed to meeting your long-term needs. To do so, we advocate and maintain sustainable partnerships with our customers. This means that throughout our relationship with you, qe will continue to improve our products and services. Rest assured that our partnership will evolve at the same pace à your business.
Customer Support Goals
The objectifs of offering an unparalleled customer service are:
- to go beyond the our customers' expectations
- to provide customers with a better autonomy following a personalized knowledge transfer stategy on the products
- to understand the customers' need and take that into account while designing and implementing our services
We do not take these goals lightly. GES Technologies has created a complete technical support structure including a team of experts who will ensure that your systems will alway deliver their full potential.
Multi-Level Customer Support
GES Technologies' support team is determined to achieve its goals. It is composed of a wide range of experts from different bakgrounds and expertise in the field of customer service experts. For an annual maintenance fee our team ensures that your company operates consistently to the best of its ability.
- Toll Free Line – Free access to our technical support centers.
- Remote Access – Our support team members can view the information as it appears on the customer's screen and install the sofware remotely.
- Correction of Software Defects – Includes all corrections made to the base product when it does not meet the description provided in the product documentation.
- Automated Call Center – With advanced software, all calls to the service center are reported, monitored and handled by a single centralized system.
- Updates – Includes regular additions and extensions to the software to enhance its functionality.
- Reports – Summary of activities reported to the technical assistance center.
- Customer Communication – Product updates (announcements of new releases and other notices) and general information, as changes occur and legislative requirements are met.
- User Groups – We conduct user-oriented product group meetings as well as an annual conference.